Monday, June 14, 2021

MY DOG'S MESSAGE FROM THE OTHER SIDE

 Dear Auntie Naomi:  

Sorry to hear about Spencer. He's a warm--hearted dog. 
You're the best mom (next to mine)
I miss her so much. I kind of miss my uncle too.He loves me more than he does mom, but don't tell her that.

At least my nails stopped growing!
 You were so helpful to me and mom. I hope mom knows I am  happy in heaven. I'm playing with other dogs my size.  But there's one dog here who should have gone  down to the other place. if you know what I mean. He is really mean.
I tried to hang on cause I didn't want to go..
Thank you for making my picture clearer. Mom always greets me morning and afternoon,.so you can too if you want to make a picture of me for yourself, I give you permission Ha Ha! You are my aunt, after all.
 Thanks for helping mom - like today. I saw you at the computer.
Your gift is helping others.  Bye for now. 
Don't forget to give my photo back to mom today after your lunch. 
Bon apetit.
Zak 
Say hi to your kids for me.

Mom and me falling asleep. I think we look alike.





1 comment: